Re: Commissioner Dicus speaks

In a message dated 03/31/2001 7:57:20 PM Central Standard Time,

sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

<< not be something that we all desire, we are a country made up of

 laws, and, majority rules in decision making. What do you think

 would happen if a politician continually voted against everything

 that their constituents wanted? They'd be voted out. We can all say

 tha

Sandy, This just recognizes and feeds the beast: the politician that exists

for one reason and whose every living moment is devoted to one purpose:

REELECTION. That's O.K. for him/her, but lets not us buy into it! Let's try

to force more politicians to be leaders!

                                            Respectfully, Ed Battle