radsafe-digest V1 #22

radsafe-digest        Saturday, March 31 2001        Volume 01 : Number 022

In this issue:

    RE: Commissioner Dicus speaks on the public's perception about Radiat ion Pro...

    Equation for MDA

    [none]

    Re: Smear Collection Efficiency

    Re: EPA, risk and dose

    Away from office

    *long* CD instrument info

    Re: Commissioner Dicus speaks on the public's perception about Radiat ion Pro...

    Two "Thank You" notes

    Re:  Commissioner Dicus speaks

    Re: Two "Thank You" notes

    Re: Commissioner Dicus speaks on the public's perception about Radiat ion Pro...

    RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

    U.S. nuke regulators prepare for new plant applications

    Re: " animal burial "

    [Fwd: [OEM] DOE: History of Releases of Recycled U]

    An Odd Situation....

    An Odd Situation....

    [none]

    [none]

    RE: [Fwd: [OEM] DOE: History of Releases of Recycled U]