radsafe-digest V1 #25

radsafe-digest        Wednesday, April 4 2001        Volume 01 : Number 025

In this issue:

    Re:  the public's perception about Radiat ion

    RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

    France overturns ruling on Australian n-waste

    RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

    RE: Solar activity dose to ISS astronaut

    Exempt quantities of accelerator-produced radionuclides

    Standard Man Reference

    RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

    Re: Standard Man Reference

    The Winner!! and another quiz.  Quiz: Why 207 Uzbek workers leave for N. Korea ?

    The Winner!! and another quiz.  Quiz: Why 207 Uzbek workers leave for N. Korea ?

    (Another question )RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

    Thorium in urine