RE: Standard Man Reference

Thank you to all who have responded to date for the reference to ICRP 23,

but unfortunately the location and position of the heart in standard man is

not noted although the size and weight are given.  Again my specific concern

is the "average depth" from the surface of the heart to the surface of the

chest wall.

Any and all help is appreciated.

All messages sent from this email account, regardless of their content, are

purely a personal remark/query and in no way reflect any official standing

of the IDNS.

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!

I'm with the government, I'm here to help........

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

perrero@idns.state.il.us