Classic books - Part 3

> Classics - part 3 - here's the last for a while.  These are the "heavy"

> tomes. - for sale or appropriate donation

> Radsafers, I'm moving and need to get rid of a few things.  I have a

> number of classic texts which I think are too good to throw out.  Is

> anybody interested in purchasing these?  Or can anybody offer a worthy

> home for donation purposes?

> * * *

1. LV Spencer, AB Chilton and CM Eisenhauer, Structural Shielding Against

Fallout Gamma Rays From Nuclear Detonations, NBS Special Publication 570,

1980.

This book is 8-1/2 x 11 inches in size, hard cover, of course.  While its

984 pages address mostly the subject matter of the title, the book also

contains a good deal of fundamental shielding info.  $20 including shipping.

2. Darryl Randerson (editor), Atmospheric Science and Power Plant

Production, DOE/TIC 27601, 1984.  This (heavy) tome is also 8-1/2 x 11

inches in size and hard cover.    Its 850 pages were intended to supercede

the older AEC document, Meteorology and Atomic Energy - 1968.  $30 including

shipping.

3. Knoll - Radiation Detection and Measurement (1979 edition) 816 pages $30

including shipping.

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

> Jerry Lahti

> Exelon - Nuclear

> 1400 Opus Place, Suite 400

> Downers Grove, IL 60515

> Phone - 630.663.6659

> Fax: -    630.663.7199

> Email -  gerald.lahti@exeloncorp.com

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary

information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright

belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If

you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation

to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited

and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please

notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and

any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.