Re: F-18 dose rates

Gary,

I would recomment going to Radiation Internal Dose Information Center

(RIDIC) at http://www.orau.gov/ehsd/doses.htm and downloading the first

selection, "A compendium of dose estimates for many radiopharmaceuticals

(Word)."  As an alternative this site is linked to RIDIC:

http://www.internaldosimetry.com/linkedpages/raddosetables.html

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane

Bowie, MD 20715-2024

jenday1@email.msn.com (H)

Gary Isenhower wrote:

I am looking for references on dose rates from patients injected with F-18

for

PET scanning.  Does anyone know where I can find such?  Thanks in advance

for

any help.