radsafe-digest V1 #33

radsafe-digest         Friday, April 13 2001         Volume 01 : Number 033

In this issue:

    Capitol radiation update

    VARSKIN

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Bioassay companies

    RE: VARSKIN

    F-18 dose rates

    Results of poll regarding radon monitoring

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    RE: Vatican Antenna

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Re: F-18 dose rates

    Is Nuclear Power Safe Enough for Your Backyard?

    Re: Is Nuclear Power Safe Enough for Your Backyard?

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    Re: Radon epidemiology - Schneeberg Study

    MOX fuel for TEPCO's Niigata plant gets green light