Re: VC

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: Michael Stabin <michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu>

An: Franz Schoenhofer <franz.schoenhofer@chello.at>

Datum: Donnerstag, 12. April 2001 00:55

Betreff: Re: VC

>Dear Franz -

>Thanks for your attention to this. I have not yet solved the attachment

>issue, but I'm working on it. Cheers!

As I saw from my latest posting to radsafe, no attachment is transmitted any

more, but on the other side my coordinates do not show up either. It is

Easter Time, I want to give my brain a little rest. Maybe after that I will

be able to find time for more experiments and I hope to get up to the

solution, not to send an attachment, but still have my coordinates

transmitted.

Don't worry, modern telecommunications will sure have a solution. You need

not tailor anything as to me sending the VC.

Best regards,

Franz