Re: Radiation Protection & Dosimetry Journal web site ?

Hi all and Martha,

Journals:

What I think you maybe looking for is at:

 http://www.ntp.org.uk/

I just tried it and it worked fine. You might have caught it with some

sever down.

Another Journal that you maybe thinking of is at:

 http://www.iop.org/Journals/jr

I do have a list of journals, publishers and items at:

 http://www.physics.isu.edu/radinf/publish.htm

Hope this helps.

Bruce Busby

RSO, Genentech