Health Physicist Position - California

My agency asked me to post the following to Radsafe.  Please do not contact me regarding the positions available.  Please use the phone number or web addresses  included below to obtain additional information:

The California Department of Health Services, Radiologic Health Branch, is accepting applications for Associate Health Physicist positions in various locations in California.  Information regarding the position and the requirements for admittance to the exam are located at: the link below:

 http://jobs.spb.ca.gov/openxrd.cfm?exc=1HA12

APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY APRIL 27, 2001.

The application form is available at:

 http://exams.spb.ca.gov/capp.pdf

For additional information contact Judy Chapman at the Department of Health Services at (916) 323-6322.