Re: Chernobyl " population will continue to slide toward extinction "

In addition to a response (cc: separately on Radsafe)  to the Toronto Star, I

also forwarded to them the following link for their information:

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Press/P_release/2000/prn1500.shtml

I hope that in the future, they might look more closely at such "articles" If

you folks on Radsafe don't have time to bristle at some of this crap, let me

know and I'll try to do some of it - but tell me if I'm going astray - I have

the science background, but not in health physics. Guess I'm working on my

Curmudgeon Second Class Badge - also have written short rebuttals to

"authorities" on global climate change (NOAA farce), DDT (EPA farce), and

earth-penetrating bombs (anti-nuke farce).

Cheers, Maury Siskel   maury@webtexas.com