Re: Chernobyl " population will continue to slide toward extinction "

There is no point in debating this - someone somewhere MUST know the

numbers!!

What is the energy consumption per sq meter for cities???  Industrial

campuses??  etc.  I think it reasonable to assume that one way or the

other MOST of it goes to waste heat.

Now compare this to 1 kW/M^2 (peak during the day of course!)

I don't have the numbers nor know where to look - but someone in power

MUST have these kinds of numbers.

So - how about a few cold facts to calm a hot discussion!

I would bet that solar wins - overwhelmingly - but could be convinced

otherwise.