Global warming (was: Chernobyl population will continue ... )

Does anyone know how (if?) the Solar energy output measured on Earth

varies over time? Could it be the global warming is just a result of

increased Sun activity and all the rest has been talk?

BTW, I am not  saying we don't have to reduce CO2 emissions - we are

likely to need to breathe for some time to come - I just wonder if

anyone would know these particular figures.

Chris Hofmeyr provided some very interesting ones so far.

Curious,

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

Transgalactic Instruments, Gourko Str. 25 b, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com

Email: tgi@bulnet.bg, tgi_earth@yahoo.com

Phone: 00359/2/9923340, 00359/2/9805997, Fax: 00359/2/9540384