Re: FFTF not dead yet ...

Thank you Susan for your comments. Just goes to show you that there

are two sides to every story. How easy it is for many pro-nuclear

advocates to "jump to conclusions" when a policy or action comes out

that doesn't follow our goals and aspirations. While I am very pro-

nuclear, the fact remains, not all nuclear projects are valid nor

worthwhile, and each much be evaluated on its own merits. When we

support every nuclear project without having all of the facts to

actually sit in judgment, we only facilitate the opinions of others

that we are too biased to see "the forest through the trees".

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical				Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service		Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.			E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net