Re: cemetery with Chernobyl victims?

Phil, I believe Franz provided the answer. It may be helpful to add, however,

there is a distinct money trail here. Russia and former Soviet Union states

are attempting (with some success) to obtain funding for various kinds of

nuclear remediation. Thus, if terrible health effects are "sold", then the

West will send more money ....

The same problem exists in the realm of global climate change. The Kyoto

protocol contained provisions that developed nations would send money to less

developed nations for remediation of CO2 discharges. There were, however,  few

provisions to ensure that the funds would be expended for the intended purpose

- kinda' like the cash "loaned" to Russia to assist in establishing a

democratic government. The cash is gone and so is a democratic Russia. It's a

pretty neat game.

For more on Chernobyl see:

http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/articles/chernobyl.html

Cheers,