Global warming

First, a sincere thanks to the respondents who recognized that some of my
questions reflected some knowledge of physics and who responded on that
basis.  (For the people who quoted, or referred me to, web sites: I am well
aware of the website explanations and they are not intensive enough to
respond to what I was asking.)  Conclusions from the responses I got:  the
"science" is far from clear -- I got several different estimates of heat
budgets, even when I converted to the same units.  No one touched the Kyoto
accords question and no one responded to the "mean global temperature"
question (if you could just give me a reference, somebody, that would be
fine).  I also got several different anthropogenic waste heat numbers.

Thanks again!

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com