Aging nuclear workforce

Colleagues,

I am looking for information regarding the aging of the present nuclear

workforce.  I have heard that up to 30% of today's nuclear workforce will be

eligible for retirement within the next 5 years.  If true, I would

appreciate a reference - or other references which relate to this topic.

Electronic references are preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Rock E. Aker,  CHP

New Horizon Scientific