Re: Nuclear Waste, Science, & Politics

Hi Jerry,

Your argument sounds exactly like Dixy Lee Ray's when I told her I had

accepted a job as risk assessor with IT Corporation!  And that in front

of my wife Mary, who worked with Dixy at the Institute for Regulatory

Science, and one of my proteges at IT. She really tore quite a strip off

me in her time-honored manner (no dogs!).  So you see, don't be sorry,

you are in very good company!

Have a good evening,

Fritz

--

 " The American Republic will endure until the day Congress

 discovers that it can bribe the Public with the Public's money."

                                       Alexis de Tocqueville

                                       Democracy in America

Fritz A. Seiler, Ph.D.

Sigma Five Consulting