No Subject

All,

We looking for a system to remove paint and surface contamination from a vertical concrete surface.  The system we have in mind (seen adds, but cannot find again) is a sand blasting nozzle with a HEPA suction around the nozzle (like the dusting attachment on for a home vacuum).

Please reply directly NOT to the listserver.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew T. Cook,  Reactor Engineer
T h e  U n i v e r s i t y  o f  M i c h i g a n
Phoenix Memorial Laboratory - Ford Nuclear Reactor
2301 Bonisteel Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2100

PHONE:  734.615.3347  FAX:   734.936.1571
PGR:  734.670.7215
atcook@umich.edu