RE: Nuclear Waste, Science, & Politics

Then, how do you explain the fact that no applications for nuclear power

plants have been received by the NRC since the 1970's?  Do you think you

will be seeing any in the next few years?

A large number of people believe that we have been visited by aliens from

space, and there was a CIA conspiracy to kill President Kennedy.  Polls are

opinions, and do not reflect political action, which is what is needed.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane