Looking for

I recently made a BIG lapse in judgment and lent out a lead screened

cardboard film cassette and an unscreened vinyl cassette - both 8x10.

Both were lost - yet over the 25 years that I've had them I've woven

them into my diagnostic x-ray test methods in such a way that I'd much

rather NOT find another way.

Now I find the screened cardboard cassette is no longer made and can

find only ONE source and they will only sell a min quantity of 10!

I HAVE found the unscreened vinyls (Nuc Associates - assuming they still

have stock)

I've also noted that some institutions MAY very well have these items

that they just haven't gotten around to throwing away (hopefully).

So - if you've got them or know where I can get them PLEASE let me know

the terms.

Ultimately I'd like 2 of each in prime condition (the ones I have

appeared near new despite their age).

Thanks in advance

Ted de Castro