RE: dose control for irradiation to seeds.

>I am thinking of seeds for cultivated plants, agricultural produce, such as

>grain, vegetables, fruit and etc.

---

You may get some good information from articles published by Lars Ehrenberg

and others (Gösta Eriksson?) around 1955-1965 (check Hereditas and other

genetics or radiation botany oriented journals). These articles have been

based on rigid statistics (many grains/seeds). Some key words may include

chlorophyll mutations in barley. I read the papers in 1975 - forgot many

details but it is real quality - by that time it was real low dose stuff.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com