tritium exit signs - not

Has anyone found a good solution to the self luminous

exit sign problem?

We have a location where they do not want to wire in

an Exit sign [pretty brick walls in stairwell in the art

gallery that they do not want to run ducts/electricity

through]. I prefer that we not buy tritium signs.  The

Fire Department folks do not want to have to maintain

battery operated ones.

Is there any other option out there, or am I looking for

 something that does not exist?

thanks for any helpful info.

[I also posted this on another list, and apologize

that this is a duplicate for those who

are also on Radsafe.]

Aggie

Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu