Re: Ex-DOE Head Joins Anti-Nuke Trustees

You misunderstand my boycott and my point.   I am posting this on RADSAFE in
case I was not clear and others misunderstood.

I am boycotting Wild Oats because they are AGAINST WIPP and I am FOR it.

My point about Richardson is: he waffled on WIPP.  He was initially very much
opposed.  Then when he became Secretary, he more or less had to go on to open
it.  I am sure the enviros got after him for that.  So now to atone to the
enviros he is serving on the NRDC Board, which sure gives NRDC some cachet
and legitimacy and credibility, and they might forgive him.

I am still of course pro-WIPP.  Hope this explains it.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com