Re: source of data

At 11:39 AM 06/08/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Anyone know of a simple table that lists:

>isotope, Z, half-life, primary emissions (% and energy),

>gamma factor, typical uses

>I wanted to load it onto my Palm device. I made up my only

>little compiled tables from several texts and put it on my

>Palm already but was wondering if there was a good large

>simple list already out there.

Andrew (and others who may be interested, too!)

Our company has developed an application specifically for the Palm Pilot,

called RC Decay. This nifty little program is a "mini" application that

calculates the decay of radioactive materials, and includes a database of

the 497 Kocher-listed isotopes.  This application will soon be available

for free download at our website (probably next week, after Paul returns

from the HPS meeting).

RC Decay is just one of the new pieces of software we currently offer.

Other titles (currently available only for PC, but Palm versions are in the

works) are RadCalc, Nuclear Medicine Patient Release Software,  and

ReSource (source tracking software).  We also developed the new

"miniaturized" radiation detection system--the URSA (which stands for

Universal Radiation Spectrum Analyzer).

All of these items are posted on our website at

http://www.radpro.com.  Almost all of the information is posted there, too,

and free downloads will be available in the VERY near future!

Sharyn

publish@radpro.com