Re: Germany: Costly radiation protection (mrem correction)

Someone kindly pointed out (thank you!) that I had missed a "milli" in the

mSv to mrem conversion. The text should of course be as follows:

"In particular I am interested in comments relating to the application of

personal dose ceilings 50 mSv/y to 20 mSv/y (5000 mrem/y to 2000 mrem/y) in

the context of accident management. It seems to be based on a

misunderstanding of the intent of EU regulations."

My questions still remain.

Sincerely yours,

Bjorn Cedervall     bcradsafers@hotmail.com