coated lead

I am looking for suppliers of coated lead shielding.  I am interest in half

rounds (clamshells), elbow shielding, valve assemblies,  and full rounds for

piping from 2 to 18".  Although I have looked in several search engines, I

keep coming up with lead aprons, gloves, glass, and shield boxes.  Feel free

to e-mail me directly at Susanne.Ziegler@pseg.com

Sue Ziegler

NTS-Alara

PSEG Nuclear LLC