RE: Idaho Falls SL-1 accident, Jan 1961

Some are totally false, too.   Like the one that lists SL-1 as an operating

reactor in the city of Idaho Falls.

I 'suggested' they recheck their info about 2 -3 years ago - still waiting!

}:-D

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - And most

fools do. --- Dale Carnegie