RE: tritium exit signs - not

The dose information is available from the NRC in:

NUREG-1717

Systematic Radiological Assessment of Exemptions

for Source and Byproduct Materials

Draft Report for Comment

U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission

Office of Nuclear Regulatory Commission

Washington, DC 20555-0001

The NRC has this at http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/indexnumold.html

I have a PDF copy, but it is 3 meg and I did not think most people

want me to post that attachment to radsafe.

Paul Lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>

AVAILABILITY NOTICE

Availability of Reference Materials Cited in NRC Publications

NRC publications in the NUREG series, NRC regulations, and Title 10,

Energy, of the Code of Federal Regulations, may be purchased from one

of the following sources:

1. The Superintendent of Documents

U.S. Government Printing Office

P.O. Box 37082

Washington, DC 20402-9328

<http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs>

202-512-1800

2. The National Technical Information Service

Springfield, VA 22161-0002

<http://www.ntis.gov/ordernow>

703-487-4650

A single copy of each NRC draft report is available free, to the

extent of supply, upon written request as follows:

Address: Office of the Chief Information Officer

Reproduction and Distribution Services Section

U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission

Washington, DC 20555-0001

E-mail: <DISTRIBUTION@nrc.gov>

Facsimile: 301-415-2289

A portion of NRC regulatory and technical information is available at

NRC's World Wide Web site:

<http://www.nrc.gov>

All NRC documents released to the public are available for inspection

or copying for a fee, in paper, microfiche, or, in some cases,

diskette, from the

Public Document Room (PDR):

NRC Public Document Room

2120 L Street, N.W., Lower Level