RE: Greenpeace et al. [& giving idiot children guns/energy]

For a different perspective consider what is going on in California, where

the citizens expected (demanded?) cheap energy without the problems of air

pollution, waste, and the unsightly mess of having power plants and smoke

stacks.  In many ways I feel the way Amory Lovins does about coal plants.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane