RE: Greenpeace et al. [& giving idiot children guns/energy]

Thanks, Stewart.  These quotes (and others I have) illustrate why we fail to resolve anything in talking with committed anti-nukes.  We ASSUME that everyone wants clean, abundant, affordable, safe energy, and they don't.  Amazing, but there it is.  So the debate is not at all about safety or the environment or any of the other things normally at issue.  They don't want us to have energy, no matter how good it is.

Ted Rockwell