RE: [DOEWatch] Understanding the tsunami threat to coastal nuclea r power plants

Well, if you go somewhere outside the Oort Cloud, the probability of an

encounter drops to effectively zero in a human lifetime. };-D

Not that it's realistically greater than zero for any given spot on Terra

for the same timespan.

Dave Neil		neildm@id.doe.gov

		Anyone under 30, who is not a liberal, has no heart.  Anyone

over 30, who is not a conservative, has no brains.  ------- Sir Winston

Churchill