Re: [DOEWatch] Understanding the tsunami threat to coastal nuclea r power plants

Mr. Hoffman's rantings address two fundamentel premises:  1) Some people

cannot see the forest for the trees; and 2) a little bit of knowledge can be

dangerous for some people.

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford

Dean Chaney, CHP, IBA (aka High Plains Drifter)

Fairfield, CA

magna1@jps.net