Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 7:28 AM
Subject: RE: Hot Particles?

Ray,

I have been moved within the BNL so often and so many times, so I have lost most of my beta-dose calculation references.   If I recalled correcly, in the one of the early issue of "Radioactive & Radiochemistry" Jouranl has your Co-60 infomation.  The article is described a MIT study on Co-60 spheres as "Hot particle".  I hope somebody can share this Journal with you, otherwise you can contact the Publisher at:  (404) 352-4620 or caretakercom@mindspring.com

Good luck to you,
casper