Active internet poll on the use of nuclear power.

MSNBC has three opinion pieces on nuclear power.  One is anti-nuclear, one is stealth anti-nuclear, and one is pro-nuclear.  Each opinion piece is linked to the poll.

The link below will take you to the anti-nuclear opinion piece which has links at the bottom to the other two opinion pieces.  It also has a place below that to rate the opinion piece.  If everyone rates the opinion piece a "7" maybe it will get onto the MSNBC top ten.  The poll is to the left of the opinion piece.

Link to Poll (on left):
http://www.msnbc.com/news/580527.asp

I have already emailed Mr. Dunn and asked him what his source was for the alleged 1970's promise that nuclear power would be "too cheap to meter".  Mr. Trahant claims that their was a GE TV commercial with a similar statement.  I have the original NY Times article with the Lewis Strauss quote and posted it on RADSAFE months ago.  I also have Pfau's biography of Admiral Strauss, wherein Pfau states that Strauss was talking about fusion.  In addition, I have the Donald J. Hughes book, "On Nuclear Energy", published in 1957 that clearly and correctly states the economic outlook for nuclear power.  The forward for the book was written by Admiral Strauss.

Don Kosloff  dkosloff1@msn.com
2910 Main St, Perry OH 44081