Re: American AntiNuclear Movement

If you added another decimal place to your total say (750,000 to 1,200,000), Id

agree that would be one of the larger marches on the mall. But 75,000 anti nukes

on the mall sounds like one fun Grateful Dead concert ( No offense to any dead

heads) or was that Jackson Browne?

Of the nuclear plant demonstrations I've seen lately. There are more news

cameras then protesters.

Jack Priest

Fermi 2