RE: American AntiNuclear Movement

Randy:

I don't hink we should worry too much about the state of the institionalized

anti-nuke movement.  They draw what credibility they have from our own

positions on LNT, China Syndrome, proliferation, and actions like shutting

down the Brookhaven reactor (under terms that implied we were "killing

people on Long Island" to quote D'Amato).  And of course Richardson's

statements about killing people with low-dose radiation.

When and if the nuclear community stops affirming such statements and flatly

denies them, then the anti-nuke movement will lose support.  Until then,

we're their sustenance.

Ted Rockwell