RE: NRC halts shipments by JL Shepherd

At this point, the charges are so vague, there is nothing a Type B user can

learn from.  Whas it a non-conformance with a NRC C of C for a specific

shipment or multiple issues?  Lack of rigor in procedures or checklists?  We

all want to learn from the mistakes of others so we don't see our name on a

similar post...  Hopefully more detail will follow.

Glen Vickers

glen.vickers@exeloncorp.com

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject

to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.

This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity

to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this

e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,

copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments

to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have

received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and

permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any

printout. Thank You.