Re: So, is reprocessing in America's future?

Jim Nelson asks about the Taiwan Co-60 in rebar situation:

> Ted,

> Is this documented somehwere?

> Jim Nelson

Just do a search on Google for "taiwan co-60", returns lots of hits, for

example this nugget via:

http://mailman.mcmaster.ca/mailman/private/cdn-nucl-l/9910.gz/msg00029.html

[cdn-nucl-l] FW: Taiwan, Co-60 in rebar of 1700 apartments of 10,000

residents for 10 years