RE: Po-210 in tobacco

QUantifying the range of Po-210 would be interesting, but difficult. Factors

to consider though:  Age of crop field because of years of fertilizing;

source of phosphates for that fertilizer used;  uptake of the plant vs.

exterior deposition; presence of other particles to attach to, fugitive

dusts and fog/dew; inversions and other weather pattern factors.

However, I would imagine that those variables become less noticeable once

the raw leaves have been processed into cigarettes.  At that point, the

variation may simply be by manufacturers of the finished product.

Good luck to anyone seeking to determine the answer.