FW: Taiwan Co-60 Accident; US Agency Involvement

The following from Ted Rockwell. Send replies to his e-mail, shown below:

From: "Ted Rockwell" <tedrock@cpcug.org>

To: "RadSafe" <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Subject: FW: Taiwan Co-60 Accident; US Agency Involvement

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:25:22 -0400

>  Was a study done or not?  If so, please cite it.  If not, stop giving us

conjecture.

John:

I don't see why I should be the only person on this list denied conjecture

:-)  But yes, of course there are studies.  Below are a few from a while

back.  The HPS journal has run at least one detailed dosimetry analysis

recently.  I repeat: This situation is much more appropriately applicable to

rad protection standards than a-bomb survivors or miners.

I have deleted Dr. Luan's pdf attachment, since it will not be forwarded by

Radsafe.

Ted Rockwell