Re: So, is reprocessing thread...."Angels dancing on head of pin?"

Darn it, Stewart, you just don't undertstand -- how could you doubt that

the correct answer is 3.014! And I'll thank you to just leave my

medieval weltanschaung's out of this .... or I might have to sic my

toxins on you!

(g)

Maury Siskel       maury@webtexas.com