Re: U.S. NRC proposes changes to shallow dose exposure limit

In addition to Mr. Vickers comments on revising the methods even further, we

should also petition for the ability to use a greater density thickness, when

applicable, when calculating exposure to the skin.  Contamination on the

calloused portion of the pointer finger has a greater density thickness than

the back of the hand.  There are many instances of  reported "overexposures"

due to the inability to use related denstiy thickness data.

Just a comment.  Maybe I'll comment on the rule.