Education Graphic for Pre-NPEBC proposal

Team;

Attached is a cut at a training and education graphic that was requested to

be included in the proposal during this morning's discussion.

It should be self standing, but represents a view of the T&E continuum and

where each institution might generally be viewed to fit, with the open end

of each institution to the right.  Now I realize that a case could be made

that each institution has programs that begin much earlier in this range,

but I am trying to simultaneously show an emphasis for each institution and

an integration among us.

Doug Peplow will incorporate this, or a version of it, into the proposal,

but your comments would be useful.

andy loebl

NPEBC Institutional Overlay.doc