Re: Radiation & Mysticism (and Anti-Nuke Kooks)

> I respect the rights of others to write or utter upon the opinons of

> anything on the planet.  But.  I don't believe in letting what is,

> fundamentally, a destructive intention to go unaddressed.

Neil,

You posted what I believe should be posted, that being a rational

set of ideas, and questions that you also believe need to be

answered. I didn't notice one derogatory remark, no name calling.

You are debating the ideas presented, and not attacking the

person. There's nothing wrong with debating any information that is

either not correct, nor something that you believe. Just because

someone believe they are absolutely correct, does that give them

the right to berate others, especially in a public forum.

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical				Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service		Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.			E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/scperle