Re: Anti-nukes, greens, TFP people, "say no to radiation" etc

> ....during the recent direct-action demonstrations against spent fuel

> shipments in Germany, it has occurred to me that perhaps it might be a

good

> idea to institute a policy which, FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE HEALTH of

these

> antinuke demonstrators, denies them any sort of medical diagnostic or

> treatment procedure involving radiation or nuclear things of any type

> (x-rays, radiopharmaceuticals, nuclear magnetic resonance scans, etc.).

There seems to be a lot of confusion on RADSAFE as to the true nature of

radiation health effects. Discussions on the subject have revolved around

consideration of  esoteric concepts such as type of radiation, dose, age of

recipient, etc. This is nonsense. Fundamentally, the only thing that matters

is whether it is good radiation or bad radiation.

Good radiation comes from good sources. Bad radiation has bad origens.

Now, isn't that simple? Unfortunately, I am unable to give guidance on which

sources are good or bad. You would need the check with the folks at

the Tooth Fairy Project for that information :-)