Re: [Fwd: [OEM] Re: UN Panel Predicts Global Warming]

I noted the following quote from Fred Singer in the body of the article

calling the petition "the latest and largest effort by rank-and-file

scientists to express their opposition to schemes that subvert science

for the sake of a political agenda."  From an Internet search, this

appears to be the same S. Fred Singer I took a course under at

University of Virginia (circa 1977).  I should note that his text book

was full of errors and he was a terrible instructor.  After that

experience, I can't accord him much credibility.  Reading some of his

commentary, he seems to have an underlying political agenda himself.

My opinion only,

Susan Gawarecki