Re: LNT & Global Warming

OTOH, I was struck by a statement by a recent emeritus "climate scientist" a

couple of years ago who said something to the effect that, in his career and

involvement in the field, he figured there were about 400-600 "climte

scientists" in the world. Yet a couple of years after Clinton/Gore put $1

Billion/year into "research," there are 4,000 climate scientists claiming

that the world is going to hell  in a fullerene!  (Let's see: $1,000,000,000

/ 4,000 = $250,000 each - sounds about right, once the institutions take

their cut off the top!)

Regards, Jim