RE: Global Warming Again!

No one was there working on the on climate a long time ago - therefore no long time studies.  I think there is also a continent named Antartica - good cold sink.  Serioously though there are a number of cold currents like the galapogus, drake passage and south Indian Ocean - soI am not sure - Enjoy, Tom

---

Tom Savin

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:39:21

 Jacobus, John (OD/ORS) wrote:

>I think it is interesting that all of the long-term climate data are from

>the Northern Hemisphere?  No data from below the equator, which has a larger

>ocean surface and greater heat sink?

>-- John

>John Jacobus, MS

>Certified Health Physicist