Re: Having a baby after a seed implant

and what is the lifespan of a sperm cell?  It seems to me the dose is enough
(after all, the purpose is to kill cancer cells)  to damage sperm cells, and
if these are still around at conception the chance of a defective fetus is
much increased.  In fact, I would guess that the dose is enough to affect
spermatogenesis for some time after the seed is removed.  I also wonder if
the sperm would be fertile.

If it were my husband, even though these are guesses, I wouldn't risk it.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com